Multicolor Wall Paint ( Granite Wall Paint)
- Used to simulate natural granite.
- Designed for interior and exterior use.
- Ideally designed for high-rise buildings, large shopping malls.
- Suitable for different substrates made from concrete,plaster board, plastic.
A highly technically advanced system, this product is a pure acrylic water-in-water multicolor wall paint which is designed to realistically simulate granite stone. Mesiden Artstone Multicolor wall paint, based on a touch acrylic resin ensuring enhanced durability and dirt pick-up resistance, has built-in algae and fungi resistance. This attractive liquid granite effect coating allows the designer to create exciting exterior facades. Sometimes we also called it granite wall paint.
1. Water based and environmentally friendly.
2. Realistic granite effect, multicolor wall paint providing a vivid decorative effect by acting as a replacement for natural stone and other building material.
3. Excellent dirt pick-up, water whitening, UV and weather resistance.
4. Algae and fungi resistant, and long-term color retention.
1.Eliminating moisture is the first important step in surface preparation since it is the cause of the majority of paint failures like blistering, peeling and flaking.
2. Prepare substrate by removing all loose and friable matter. Stop and fill where necessary. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry,sound and plumbed straight.
3. Check with the granite wall paint manufacturer for all equipment requirements. Multi-color coatings are applied using a combination of regular spraying or rolling equipment along with specialized spray equipment and nozzles made for multi-color applications.
4. Base coat application with brush, roller or spray is typically a single step.
5. Middle coat can be applied after 2hrs (allow to cure), which colors are close to multicolor paints, to improve its effects and avoid the substrate cracking with good flexibility.
6. Next, prepare the coatings you will need by carefully pouring them into one clean container (a method commonly referred to as “boxing”). Then, connect system components, making sure to follow all guidelines for proper compressor power, hose length and diameter, and nozzle/needle set-up.
7. The next step is the application of the pattern coat using the specialized spray equipment described earlier. Make sure the spray equipment is clean and working properly, then follow these steps as recommended.
Coverage Rate for Multicolor Wall Paint (Granite wall paint):
Roller, brush, spray
Cover the underlying substrate to hide existing colors, smooth any surface imperfections, and increase adhesion when the subsequent coats are applied
Provide the primary background color color for the chosen aesthetic
Add the color variations, visual effects, and texture that achieve the desired look and feel of the desired natural building material
Add durability and protection to the final coated surface