Strong adhesion color tile grout is a cementitious grout designed for use with most types of ceramic tiles and natural stone joint filling, for both wall and floor, interior and exterior applications.
Where to Use
- Color tile grout can be used for grouting joints that are 1 - 10mm wide.
- Color tile grout is suitable for use in swimming pools and wet areas
- Color tile grout is for both internal or external, wall and floor grouting applications.
- Superfine, stong and flexible
- Long lasting moisture resistance
- No color fading
- Excellent waterproofing
Surface Preparation and Mixing for Strong adhesion color tile grout
- Before commencing grouting, ensure the tile adhesive has set firmly. This usually requires 24 hours before grouting work.
- Remove any spacer lugs, rake-out any excess adhesive and any loose or foreign material from the grout joints.
- In general, ensure the grout joints are clean and dry.
- Add anti mildew tile Grout to a bucket of clean water mixing constantly with electric mixer until a thick creamy consistency is achieved.
- The mixing ratio is 25kg of Anti mildew Tile Grout to approximately 6.5 liters of water.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 10 minutes, remix, and then use the adhesive.
0.1 - 1.8 kg / Square meter (Real dosage will base on real application situation)
Shelf Life for Strong adhesion color tile grout:
Product can be stored for 12 months under a good storage at the temperature of 5 ℃ - 40 ℃ at a cool and dry place.