1. Before tile application, make sure the surface is clean, dry, firm and smooth. Remove the dusts and foreign particles, make sure there is no dirt, oil and other chemical painting on the substrates.
2. Repair the cracks and holes with MESIDEN REPAIR MORTAR before tile application.
3. Mositure the substrates slightly to make sure the performance
4. Moisture the tiles with low water absorption rate before tile application.
5. Application temepratures should be from 5℃- 30℃.
1. Apply the MESIDEN TILE BONDING AGENT to the base surface of the tiles and the surfaces of the substrates for very big and heavy tiles.
2. Mix the tile glue with water basing on the recommended mixing rate.
3. Stir the mixture evenly and thoroughly with the electronic mixer.
4. Apply the stiring tile adhesive on the tiles and substates